It’s time for instalment #4 of the FINITE webinar & discussion series:
For this episode, we have x2 senior marketing leaders & x2 senior sales leaders talking all things marketing & sales alignment – we’re expecting a little friendly debate on the day!
28th of July at 11.00 BST – save the date!
On the agenda:
11.00 Introduction from Alex Price, Founder, FINITE
11.10 Panel discussion: Deep dive into sales & marketing alignment
- Has COVID-19 created an environment for sales & marketing teams to come together, or forced them apart?
- Should you formally align sales & marketing through SLA’s or choose a more ‘informal’ team building approach?
- Do we have to accept that marketing & sales are different character types?
- Analyse whether technology & shared insight/visibility help drive alignment between the two team
- Discuss whether the rise of the CRO/’Rev Ops’ help drive alignment as intended
- Share practical tips & tricks that our experts have picked up along the way
Karla Rivershaw, Head of Marketing, Turtl
Roxanne Pocha, Director, London House Marketing
James Ker-Reid, CEO & Founder, Sales for Start-Ups
Richard Smith, Co-Founder & Head of Sales, Refract
Alex Price, Founder, FINITE
12.00 End of discussion
The webinar is free for FINITE members!
P.S. FINITE membership is also FREE!