At FINITE Fest, we had a grand old time learning about key trends, challenges (and solutions of course!) for B2B marketers in 2022. One of our panels was around ABM, where our guests aimed to answer the question: Where is account-based marketing going next?
And answer it they did! Attendees gained an expert-backed view on the future of ABM, including what really counts as ABM (1:100? Maybe not…) and how automation comes into play.
We’ve clipped up a few of our favourite parts below. Watch for inspiration to guide your own ABM.
The speakers are:
- Gabrielle Pirzad, Head of ABM EMEA at Citrix
- David van Schaick, CMO at The Marketing Practice
- Robin Izsak-Tseng, VP of Revenue Marketing at G2
- Jenna Chambers, Head of EMEA Partnerships at Terminus
- Celia Slack, Senior ABM Practitioner, EMEA at ServiceNow