FINITE Fest is the free one day virtual conference covering B2B tech marketing trends such as ABM, SEO, event marketing and marketing attribution. Hundreds of B2B tech marketers tuned in on the 13th May 2021 to watch 32 leading marketers speak over 12 sessions.
At April Dunford’s session, we learnt how to craft stories that sell, and how to leverage a sales team to focus on the things that a B2B audience wants to hear along their buying journey.
- What does storytelling look like in B2B tech marketing vs. B2B tech sales?
- What does a B2B tech buyer want from a salesperson?
- Tackling no decisions in B2B tech marketing
- Components of a good sales narrative
- Positioning to find a sales narrative
April Dunford on what customers want from a B2B sales experience
To hear more insights from April Dunford, FINITE members have access to the full session.
Apply here for a free membership and join B2B tech marketers around the world to expand your career.
We’ve produced a podcast with April on positioning for B2B tech companies in uncertain times, as well as another episode on sales enablement and a written interview on sales and marketing alignment.