FINITE Fest is the free one day virtual conference covering B2B tech marketing trends, such as SEO, ABM, event marketing and attribution. Hundreds of B2B tech marketers tuned in on the 13th May 2021 to watch 32 leading marketers speak over 12 sessions.
At our MOPs panel, we heard from four marketing leaders from top tech companies, Teamwork, Amazon Web Services, GFK and Sage. They discussed marketing operations and how it can help you balance the efficiency and effectiveness of your B2B marketing.
The panel answered:
- How has marketing operations evolved as a role?
- What role does marketing operations play in strategy?
- When should marketing operations become a separate function?
- Should marketing operations sit under the CMO?
- What’s the biggest advantage of having marketing operations?
Thank you to our MOPs experts: Tara Robertson, CMO at Teamwork, Darrell Alfonso, Global Marketing Operations Manager at Amazon Web Services, Gonzalo Garcia Villanueva, Global CMO at GFK and Jon Ashley, Senior Manager, Global Customer Advocacy at Sage.
Why should B2B companies have a marketing operations team?
To hear more MOPs insights from the panel, FINITE members have access to the full discussion.