FINITE has released today the findings from a report outlining new research in B2B tech marketing.
As the year comes to a close, the report covers reflections on 2020 and predictions for 2021. Those surveyed gave light to their budgets, challenges, channels and trends forecast for the coming year.
We found that despite a difficult 2020, B2B tech marketers remain optimistic, with a third seeing an increase in their marketing budgets for 2021. Ahead, they see their biggest challenge as being able to balance quality and quantity in marketing, while tackling digital fatigue.
The report also covers:
- The most important marketing channels since covid began
- Marketing budgets
- Digital fatigue
- Implementation of MarTech, AI, & personalisation in 2021
- Chatbots in B2B customer journeys
- Direct mail & influencer marketing
- Role of the website
- Digital vs. F2F events
- Key challenges going into 2021
This research is delivered in partnership with B2B technology digital marketing agency 93x.