We all know influencer marketing is popular in B2C, with Instagram ads and sponsored posts popping up all over our timelines. B2B marketers should know that influencers are valuable for their strategies too, as they connect brands directly with their audiences.
Amisha and Alex discuss what B2B influencer marketing looks like in practice, aspects to consider and how to get started with an B2B influencer strategy.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What is B2B influencer marketing?
- Common misconceptions about B2B influencer marketing
- How is B2B influencer marketing a strategy for the entire funnel?
- Can an influencer be a brand?
- The difference between influencers and brand ambassadors
- What value can a micro-influencer bring to a B2B company?
- Tips for starting a B2B influencer strategy
- Should you pay B2B influencers?
- How to be authentic with B2B influencer marketing
- How to find the right B2B influencers
- How do you measure the impact of B2B influencer marketing?
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!