When large tech enterprises operate across the globe, how can their marketing connect with audiences across regions? Internally, how do colleagues from different countries collaborate in the same working environment?
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, Alex has a chat with Alexandre Blumenthal, EMEA Marketing and Communications Lead at Lenovo ISG. Alexandre shares his experience in working in a multi-regional environment, how to overcome language barriers and leverage cultural differences to drive success.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Alexandre and his role at Lenovo
- The marketing structure at Lenovo
- The most challenging part of coordinating an international team
- How to overcome language challenges
- The difficulty of translating emotion
- The cultural differences in a multiregional company
- The challenges of working with cultural differences
- The bottom-up approach for reginal alignment
- The key to success when it comes to language barriers
- The importance of diversity within a team
Find full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!