In the B2B tech world, every marketer wants the best strategy to drive growth. However, most marketers tend to jump straight to the execution side of the operation rather than understanding what the strategy is.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, grab a pen and paper and follow Colin Lewis on how to find your B2B marketing strategy, by framing the challenge, understanding the objectives, and then executing into the market.
Colin’s marketing plan:
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Who is Colin?
- What is ‘strategy’?
- Why is ‘strategy’ hard?
- Is there a difference between tactics and strategies?
- Is the term ‘strategy’ overused?
- What is the next step after diagnosis?
- What is positioning?
- What is Colin’s favourite Martech tool?
- What is Colin’s current biggest challenge?
- What is Colin excited about in the B2B marketing world?
Find full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!