B2B tech companies with lengthy sales cycles might benefit from a product-centric marketing model that helps to ease the friction of customer acquisition in sales-led models.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we speak with Brendan Miller, Head of Global Marketing Strategy and Operations at Rapyd. Brendan talks about how he led Rapyd’s transition from sales-led to product-led growth.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Brendan and his role at Rapyd
- How the marketing team functions at Rapyd
- The transition of marketing and sales at Rapyd
- How product-led growth shifted the product/ marketing team relationship
- How to measure success of product-led growth
- MarTech tools that can measure success
- Future marketing plans at Rapyd
- Career advice for B2B marketers
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!