Content marketing is a tried and tested inbound strategy, as B2B tech marketers know just how valuable it is for educating an audience, generating leads, and shortening the length of the sales cycle.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we talked to a world-class B2B marketing leader with decades of experience in content marketing. Charles Dimov is the VP of Global Marketing at ContractPodAI, and he shared with us his deep insights into creating a content engine.
Charles talks through his background with content marketing, how it shifted his organisations and how it impacted the relationship between sales and marketing. He gives us his tips on balancing quality and quantity, how to start a content strategy, and what his plans are for the future of his content marketing.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Charles’ background in B2B tech marketing
- About the marketing structure of ContractPodAI
- How has content marketing developed over time in B2B tech?
- How did a switch to inbound happen gradually?
- Where to start with a B2B content strategy
- How to use content marketing to educate an audience
- How to balance quality and quantity of work, particularly with external writers
- When to keep content gated or un-gated
- When should an SDR follow up after gaining a lead?
- How to use automation to record lead data
- What is the future of B2B content marketing?
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!