Technical buyers have unique attributes, challenges and demands that B2B tech marketers should take into consideration.
Laura and Alex discuss key differences between marketing technical and non-technical products, and aspects a B2B marketer should assess in terms of channels, messaging and strategy.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Laura’s background in B2B tech marketing and the marketing at Adaptavist
- The unique aspects of marketing technical products
- Typical personas for technical marketing
- Common attributes of technical buyers
- The benefits of bottom-up selling for technical products
- How marketing and product teams should be aligned
- Do technology marketers need a technical education?
- Are product teams and marketing teams growing more aligned?
- How to find a brand voice for a technical persona
- The benefits of community marketing for technical buyers
- How to cut through the noise in marketing
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!