Dave Schools was the first hire and marketer at Hopin on the brink of their launch into hyper-growth. His original GTM strategy, marketing tactics and success in the face of pivotal moments, are part of the reason Hopin has a $7.75 billion valuation today.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, he told us about his career journey before Hopin, his entrepreneurial mindset, the remarkable voyage of hyper-growth and what he’s learned from it.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Dave and his role at Hopin
- How did Hopin start?
- What would Hopin be like if COVID hadn’t happened?
- How did Hopin segment the market before the pandemic?
- What was the key driver of Hopin’s growth?
- How was marketing structure at Hopin?
- How does marketing team function now at Hopin?
- What is the internal culture like at Hopin?
- Tips on hyper-growth for journey
- What Dave would do differently if were to go back tot the start of this Hopin journey.
Find full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!