You might have seen Neil Hoyne on LinkedIn, or know him as the chief measurement strategist at Google, but most likely you’ll have seen or read his book, Converted: The Data-Driven Way to Win Customer’s Hearts.
On this FINITE Podcast episode, Neil shares some of the key takeaways from the last section of his book, including cultural shifts that should be made in B2B tech orgs, and ways to utilise data for a more lucrative outcome.
Find Neil’s book here.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Neils’ background in B2B marketing
- Why Neil wrote Converted: The Data-Driven Way to Win Customers’ Hearts
- Why starting small with data is the best way forward
- What happens when you spend too much time planning with data
- How politics can mess with data
- Why analytics shouldn’t be left to the data scientists
- How to get the best from your data
- What kind of person makes the best data-driven marketer?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!