How can B2B tech companies band together to develop creative marketing strategies for disruptive products?
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, James Bridgman, Head of Global Marketing at Pollinate International, shares his experience in collaborative marketing with enterprises like NatWest and Mastercard.
James has plenty of experience marketing disruptive products, and knows how to use partner marketing to boost the growth of a B2B tech company.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About James and his role at Pollinate
- The definition of collaboration in B2B tech
- What big businesses can bring to smaller B2B tech companies
- How Pollinate stands alongside big banks
- An example of a successful marketing collaboration
- How to measure the success of partner marketing
- Why digital marketing is more common than partner marketing
- How great materials bring out great ROI
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!