When your brand values aren’t aligning with your website, design and messaging, a rebrand is a must. But in a budding startup, with a lack of resource, a rebrand is a big challenge – to uptake and to get buy-in for.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, Idan Gol, VP Marketing at Mesh Payments, takes us through his journey rebranding on a budget. He shares his timeline, objectives, if he worked with freelancers and how he communicated the importance of the rebrand to founders.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Idan and his current role at Mesh Payments
- How do you identify the need for a rebrand?
- How to get buy-in for a rebrand
- How to deal with the subjective nature of a rebrand
- Undergoing a visual rebrand in two weeks
- The importance of a website for scaling a B2B brand
- Things Idan would approach differently in retrospect
- How often should B2B tech orgs undergo a rebrand?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!