We all know that the world of B2B tech is highly competitive, with companies overlapping product functions and audiences. How are B2B tech marketers to help their companies stand out?
Alex and Dan have a deep discussion about category creation, whether it’s merely the use of buzzwords, whether new categories are even worth pursuing and whether category creation is more expensive than pursuing existing ones.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What category creation is and examples of new tech categories
- Category creation at UpKeep
- Is category creation just the use of buzzwords?
- Are some categories not worth pursuing?
- Is category creation expensive?
- Does company culture impact the category?
- The challenge of pursuing existing categories
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!