Community marketing is a strategy that can deliver high quality leads, build brand awareness and educate your target market.
In this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we talk to Dominique Farrar, Head of Community & Communications at Spendesk. A large part of her role is managing and growing their community for finance leaders, CFO Connect.
Listen to the episode to learn from Dominique’s in-depth expertise, as she tells us the benefits and challenges of running a community.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Dominique and her background in community marketing
- What is community marketing?
- About Dominique’s community CFO Connect
- The proposition of a community
- How does community marketing fit within a wider marketing department?
- Attributing ROI from community to larger business goals
- Getting buy-in for community building
- Linking the community to the business
- Can you manage a community in a small marketing team?
- How to drive the growth of a community
- Tools and platforms for community marketing
- Challenges in building a community
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, check out our other episodes here!