B2B marketers are starting to understand the importance of honouring data privacy practices. However, data privacy practices could lessen B2B companies’ ability to understand their website user’s habits.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we hear from Kate Parker, COO at Transcend. Kate understands how B2B companies can be more transparent in data privacy, and how they can leverage it to gain a competitive advantage.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Kate and her role at Transcend
- What do B2B marketers value the most in data privacy
- Data privacy in B2B is driven by the consumer world
- Approach data privacy from the beginning
- Data privacy sits under the marketing team
- Tips on how B2B companies can be more transparent in data privacy
- How to protect audience data privacy without losing marketing insight
- Data privacy becomes a competing factor
- Data privacy in the US
- The transformation of data privacy
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!