Diversity is a subject growing ever more prominent in board meetings and amongst B2B marketing teams. The responsibility is on business leaders and employees to include minority groups across all areas of an organisation.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we talk to Lucy Heavens, Marketing Director at Wealth Dynamix and Co-founder of RegTech Women. Lucy has an informed background in diversity in B2B, knowing how it should be implemented and why.
Listen to learn why you as a B2B marketer should advocate for diversity and inclusion within your marketing strategy, team and wider organisation.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Lucy’s roles in B2B marketing and diversity
- What is diversity and how does it differ from inclusion?
- Why is diversity such an important conversation to have?
- How can diversity benefit a business overall?
- How can diversity be implemented from a marketing angle?
- How can marketers encourage diversity within an organisation?
- How can diversity be included within B2B marketing campaigns?
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!