For brands in new categories, with disruptive products and complex solutions, sometimes your B2B audience will have no idea what you’re talking about when you describe what you offer. In this instance, market education is a necessity.
If you haven’t got a ticket to FINITE Fest, our one-day virtual conference, head here.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Jed’s career background
- Why did Phenix need to educate their market?
- Does educating a market mean you’re defining a category?
- Which institutions lead the way on market education?
- Which channels can you use to educate a market?
- Which language should you use when educating a market?
- Examples of educational campaigns
- When can you move on from educational marketing?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!