It’s an exciting time to be in marketing, when we’re navigating this new world of normalised hybrid and remote work, meeting through screens and never having been in the same room as someone you’ve worked with for the past year.
Kristi Flores is the CMO at Tektronix, where she manages a global team of 80 B2B technology marketers… virtually. On this episode, Kristi gives her advice on encouraging employee engagement, wellbeing and diversity in a remote/hybrid environment.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Kristi and her role at Tektronix
- What is happening to Tektronix’s business practices as restrictions ease?
- What is the effect of hybrid work on team engagement?
- What challenges have you faced in encouraging employee engagement virtually?
- How do you encourage employee engagement on a day to day level?
- How can you celebrate wins virtually?
- What tools can help with engaging a virtual team?
- How can you encourage diversity and inclusion in a remote environment?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!