You could have the best CMO in the world, but there might be some things they don’t know quite how to tell you. From take more risks, to hire better people, to give better feedback… you might need feedback on your feedback!
That’s why we welcomed B2B marketing superstar Ryan Bonnici on the FINITE Podcast. You’ll probably follow him on LinkedIn and Twitter, he’s Forbes 26th most influential CMO, former CMO at G2 and current CMO at Whereby – an easy video meetings platform.
Listen to this episode to learn how to be a better B2B marketer and get to the next step in your career.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Ryan and his background in marketing
- About Ryan’s current role at Whereby
- What should you look for when hiring a marketer?
- What do you look for in a junior marketer?
- How do you give constructive feedback that drives a team forward?
- How do you encourage risk-taking in B2B marketing?
- Why should B2B marketers stay away from benchmarks and best practices?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!