With the need for constant ROI measurement and performance tracking, brand marketing can be put on the B2B back burner, even though it generates long term results.
Kevan Lee is an experienced B2B tech marketer, having worked at Polly, Buffer and other fast-growth SaaS companies. He is currently Head of Marketing at Oyster, where he maintains a focus on brand building and storytelling.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, hear tips for where to start with brand marketing, how to leverage employees and stories, who owns the brand of a company and how bias comes into play.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Kevan’s background in B2B tech marketing
- What brand is in B2B marketing
- The starting point for B2B brand marketing
- The founder story as the origin of brand
- Why brand strategy is particularly important in B2B tech
- How bias comes into play for brand marketing
- Finding the balance between brand and performance marketing
- The owner and decider of brand within an organisation
- The involvement of the C-suite in brand marketing
- How to measure brand marketing
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!