Data literacy is a must-have skill for modern B2B tech marketers looking to succeed in their careers. To be able to balance creative ideation with data-backed decision making is critical to ensuring buy-in from the board and innovating a traditional B2B tech marketing strategy.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, Alex sat down with Chris Lindsay, VP, EMEA Marketing at Tableau. Tableau is a Salesforce company and self-service analytics platform, which makes Chris the perfect person to share their views on data literacy in B2B tech.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What is data literacy in B2B tech marketing?
- How can data literacy help guide strategic discussion?
- Which comes first, ideas or data?
- How does emotion come into play in data literacy?
- Can a marketing team become too data-centric?
- How to build a B2B marketing team that accounts for data literacy and creativity?
- How to avoid silos between data driven and creative marketers within a team?
- How can you work with big data without getting intimidated?
- Resources marketers can use to become more data literate
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!