People don’t trust brands anymore, they trust people, especially when making large decisions on behalf of a company. That’s why in B2B marketing, thought leadership plays an important role in a content strategy.
Ashley has plenty of experience choosing and building thought leaders within Atlassian, and shares her framework for building a profile and influence for employees.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Building trust with thought leadership
- Why you should stop trying to solve problems
- Where to find the best thought leaders within an organisation
- Contrarian view of sales – sales is fundamentally broken
- C-suite execs aren’t necessarily the best thought leaders
- When people are too busy to be thought leaders
- On forcing thought leadership
- Ghost-writing thought leadership content – yes or no?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!