Customer advocacy can drive retention, improve product and create a sense of pride in being a part of your organisation.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast we hear from Kevin Lau, Global Head of Customer Advocacy at Adobe. Kevin tells us how he empowers Adobe’s customers to get involved, stay loyal and promote Adobe’s products.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- About Kevin and his background in B2B marketing
- About customer advocacy at Adobe
- Can small marketing team’s do customer advocacy?
- Does customer advocacy help with retention or growth?
- How customer marketers can work with sales for retention
- How to use intent data for customer advocacy and retention
- How customer advocacy can boost growth with ABM
- How does customer advocacy impact product?
- How to find advocates
- Building a sense of pride amongst customers
- How to measure customer advocacy programmes
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!