95% of B2B buyers are not in the market for your product or service at any given time. It’s a fact. So why spend your precious B2B tech marketing time and resources on convincing people to buy, instead of making your brand memorable for when they’re ready to?
Find the full research report here.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- The main findings of the research in favour of long-term brand building in B2B
- Why B2B companies have a short-term marketing mindset
- How to communicate to finance the need for long term budgets
- How to communicate to the rest of the C-suite about long-term brand building
- What brand building strategies should do in an economic downturn
- Measuring a long-term brand strategy
- Examples of strong B2B tech brands
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!