The MDR role is becoming more and more popular, as marketing teams need the support of a dedicated business development team to chase up their MQLs.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we hear from Heidi Cerenzia, VP, Global Demand Generation at Wrike – a popular work management platform. Heidi herself has a team of MDRs, so she explains why they benefit her marketing function, and how she distinguishes them from SDRs.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Heidi’s background in marketing and her role at Wrike
- The difference between an SDR and MDR?
- Does the MDR role cater to a more diverse range of leads?
- Differences in incentivising MDRs vs SDRs
- How can the MDR role facilitate sales and marketing alignment?
- Is the MDR function right for any tech company?
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!