The marriage between acquisition and retention is a component of B2B tech marketing that drives business success. The ability to generate leads and form strong relationships with customers are of equal importance in a B2B marketing strategy.
This FINITE Podcast episode is about how acquisition and retention marketing work side by side while Sprout continues to grow globally as a world leader in social media management solutions.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Tara and her background in B2B marketing
- Marino and his background in B2B marketing
- How retention and acquisition work together to drive growth
- The partnership between marketing teams at Sprout to align goals
- Areas of contention between acquisition and retention
- Differences in tactics between acquisition and retention
- Humanisation as a mutual need in acquisition and retention
- The impact of scaling globally on acquisition and retention
- Collaborating with the product team for customer retention
- The dynamic between sales and both marketing teams at Sprout Social
- The role of social media marketing in 2021
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, check out our other episodes here!