The transition from startup to scale up is an exciting one, to say the least. Rapid development can be a thrill, especially for B2B technology marketers responsible for business growth. However, these constant changes can be overwhelming, especially for small and siloed marketing teams.
On this FINITE Podcast, Ioana Serban, VP of Marketing Ops and Demand Generation at FintechOS, shares her top tips for scaling a B2B tech company, which marketing roles to hire and when, the MarTech you should implement at each stage of growth and the challenges you might face along the way.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What does the marketing look like at FintechOS?
- How was the marketing at Series A at FintechOS?
- What tools were implemented at each stage of growth?
- Why are partnerships so important in moving from startup to scale up?
- What’s the balance between long term and short term thinking for marketing through growth?
- What are the biggest challenges in scaling a B2B tech company?
- Should B2B tech startups hire generalists or specialists?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!