Product marketing and positioning is about finding context. You should look at competitors, categories, jobs to be done and features to cement your product in the marketplace.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, learn from renowned product marketer Vakis Rigas, VP Marketing at Shypple. At the time of recording, Vakis was Head of Product Marketing at Typeform and has had extensive experience with B2B tech products at Google.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- How product marketing compares to other marketing functions
- How product marketing is about finding context
- Where to find a product’s position in the market
- How category definition impacts positioning
- What is the jobs to be done framework?
- The need for product marketing roles in a B2B tech/SaaS company
- How to find customer pain points
- Competing with unique features instead of replicating competitors
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!