Marketing ops encourage a high level of internal processes to keep the B2B marketing function running smoothly. But does this approach work for fast-paced startups or scale-ups that need to shift directions and test new ideas at the drop of a hat?
Adam dives into what scrappiness in marketing means, if it’s a culture or mindset, the upsides and downsides of scrappiness, and his favourite scrappy-friendly tools.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Adam and his role at Help Scout
- How has remote work changed customer service?
- What does scrappiness mean in B2B marketing?
- Does scrappiness only work for smaller organisations?
- Opportunities to be scrappy in B2B marketing
- Why you don’t need advanced MarTech when you’re scrappy
- Does scrappiness make it safer to fail?
- Does scrappiness unlock creativity?
- The downsides to scrappy marketing
- How to turn scrappy experiments into a scalable process
- How can an organisation adopt a scrappy culture?
- Cheap MarTech for scrappy experiments
- The challenge of hiring a marketing team
- The need for a formal marketing education