In B2B tech, sales and marketing departments are often siloed and sometimes even in competition. The umbrella function ‘revenue marketing’ offers a solution.
On this episode of the FINITE podcast, we spoke with Aristomenis Capogeannis, Revenue Marketing Director at NVIDIA. He shared his story of revenue marketing at SMBs to enterprises, and the importance of aligning marketing data with sales technology.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Aristomenis and his path to marketing
- The journey of joining NVIDIA
- How has NVIDIA changed your perspective?
- What is the definition of revenue marketing?
- What are the toolkits to success in generating leads?
- How does sales and marketing work in a big organisation?
- Does sales and marketing report to the same leader?
- What are the tools that help you scale revenue marketing?
Find full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!