Social media is a fundamental marketing channel for B2B tech companies aiming to reach millennials: a demographic that now dominates B2B.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, Alex talks with Timo Pelz, VP of Business Marketing at Reddit. Timo has led B2B marketing teams at social media giants like Instagram and Facebook. He shares how B2B tech marketers can leverage social media, build communities to nourish trust with audiences, and create two-way engagement.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Timo and his role at Reddit
- His wide-lens perspective on B2B social media marketing
- Has the development of social media shifted consumer behaviour?
- How can B2B tech marketers reach their audiences through traditional B2C channels?
- Do brands engage with audiences by individual or brand account?
- How has COVID impacted the online community culture?
- What is the role of social media marketing playing in ABM?
- Examples of B2B social media marketing campaigns
Find full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!