Revenue Operations aligns marketing and sales to find gaps in revenue streams and keep teams at maximum efficiency for business growth. It is a customer centric approach that focusses on the whole buyer journey.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast for B2B marketers, our host Alex sat down with Lorena Morales, VP of Marketing at Go Nimbly. Go Nimbly is a Revenue Operations company that helps SaaS companies break down silos between their teams.
Lorena and Alex dive into the what, why and how of Revenue Operations so that you can start seeing revenue, marketing, sales and growth with a wide lens.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Lorena and her background in B2B marketing
- What is RevOps?
- How has RevOps grown in importance?
- Who should RevOps report to?
- Who are chief revenue officers?
- When should a company start implementing RevOps?
- How to start implementing RevOps
- Understanding the buyer journey for RevOps
- Frameworks for RevOps analysis
- What does RevOps look like day to day?
- Getting buy in for RevOps from stakeholders
- How to measure the success of RevOps
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!