Christie gives us the inside scoop into Salesforce’s audience relations, and how they speak to specific target personas, offer genuine value and build trust. Christie’s experience has taught her the unique attributes of developers, and how B2B marketers can reach them on their level.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Christie and her role at Salesforce
- How developer marketing functions at Salesforce
- The importance of building trust with developers
- The attributes of developers that Salesforce takes into account
- Why trust is so important to build with B2B tech buyers
- How to build long term trust while ensuring short term targets are met
- How to communicate with developers at their level
- Why being agile is one of the key elements in developer marketing
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!