On this episode, we’re not a B2B marketing podcast. Instead, we’re a marketing podcast. Why? Our guest, David Fallarme, doesn’t believe in the distinction between B2B and B2C marketing.
Listen to the episode to learn David’s preference for dividing marketing into more useful types. He discusses what the gap between B2B and B2C looks like within the marketing space, why it should be closed, and why B2H is also the wrong way to go.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About David’s background in ‘B2B’ marketing
- Why there is no divide between B2B and B2C marketing
- What the gap between B2B and B2C looks like within the marketing space
- Whether B2B decisions are just as emotional as B2C ones
- A better way of differentiating the types of marketing
- What B2B can learn from B2C
- Why B2H is not the ideal
- How the squashing of B2B and B2C impacts hiring decisions
- Categories of purchase journeys that impact the way you think about marketing
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!