To come up with innovative ideas, we are always told to “think outside the box”. However, Joe Davine, Head of Marketing at Globacap, has a different view. He believes it’s actually the box that drives creativity.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, Alex sat down with Joe to discuss how restrictions and processes in creativity can drive marketing forward, and why humanising a B2B brand is fundamental for its long-term success.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- About Joe and his role at Globacap
- Marketing and sales alignment at Globacap
- The definition of creativity and restriction
- The benefit of having ‘restrictions’ in marketing
- The limitation of thinking without restrictions
- Humanising the B2B tech world
- The importance of personifying a brand
- MarTech tools that enable creativity
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!