Product marketing, especially in B2B tech and SaaS, is a tremendous skill. You’ve got to have yours eyes and mind across the full funnel, research, market and users, sales enablement, revenue drivers, content… the list goes on.
No wonder the demand for B2B tech product marketers is high, and salary expectations are higher!
Listen to this FINITE Podcast to learn all about B2B product marketing, and whether it might be the right direction for your career. We spoke to product marketing expert, Rohan Modi, who is currently Global Head of Product Marketing at ComplyAdvantage – The leader in AI-driven financial crime risk and detection technology.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- When should a B2B tech company hire a product marketer?
- Should product marketing sit on the product or marketing team?
- Why has product marketing taken off in recent years?
- Why is it so hard to hire product marketers right now?
- What is a product marketers relationship with the product team?
- Should a product marketer have a product or marketing background?
- How is B2B product marketing all encompassing?
- How can you measure the success of B2B product marketing?
- How does B2B product marketing differ between startups and enterprises?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!