FINITE Fest is the free one day virtual conference covering B2B tech marketing trends like B2B SEO. Hundreds of B2B marketers tuned in on the 13th May 2021 to watch 32 leading marketers speak over 12 sessions.
At our B2B SEO panel, we heard from four experts on how to optimise a website to improve search ranking and boost growth. They discussed trending SEO topics such as the upcoming Core Web Vitals update in 2021 and what page experience means for SEO.
The panel answered:
- Is content the most important aspect of SEO?
- How do you produce B2B content to rank for different stages of the funnel?
- How will the new page experience update affect how marketers do SEO?
- How can you get started and drive growth with SEO on a lighter-weight budget?
- Is it worth ranking for lower search volume keywords?
- What’s the future of SEO?
Thank you to our SEO experts: Sonia Dorais, CEO at Chaser, Aaron Barefoot, Global SEO Lead at London Stock Exchange Group and Lyat Avidor Peleg, CMO at Precognize Innovations. Moderated by Alex Price, Founder at FINITE.
What content do you need for SEO success?
To hear more SEO insights from the panel, FINITE members have access to the full discussion.