A VC’s perspective of marketing is an important thing to consider when scaling your tech company to surpass investment rounds.
As a marketer, it can be useful to know what an investor expects of marketing, and how marketing should be structured in series A to series C to increase likelihood of investment.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Arthur’s experience in VC and marketing
- When should companies invest in marketing?
- How does product-market fit affect investment?
- How different funding rounds influence marketing
- Dealing with investors as a persona group
- How involved in an investor in company operations?
- How investors view long term growth vs. short term marketing initiatives
- How should marketing be structured for different rounds?
- Which marketing metrics does an investor look at?
- What should companies be demonstrating for their next investment round?
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, check out our other episodes here!