Marketing is critical to driving growth and to help B2B businesses move from startup to scale up.
On this FINITE Podcast, we dive into key factors of scaling up, such as getting buy-in from the C-suite, hiring generalist marketing roles and building repeatable processes to make room for creativity.
Our guest Emma Jessica Knox has a wealth of experience in B2B tech startups, scale ups and agencies such as HubSpot, Yieldify and her current role as VP of Marketing at HERO – a platform that provides online shoppers with a human touch.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What’s the tipping point between a startup and scale up?
- Where should marketing sit within leadership to drive growth?
- How should teams work together cross functionally to scale up?
- When to rethink the marketing team structure as a scale up
- Moving from doing to managing to leading
- Should you bring in juniors and graduates to scale up?
- When to move from scrappiness to processes
- Tools to help growth and scale
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!