In 2022, B2B event marketing is in a state of fluidity, with hybrid, virtual and face-to-face events battling against digital fatigue, and changing audience expectations and behaviour.
On this episode of the FINITE Podcast, our guest John Rocker shares his advice for virtual event marketing in 2022. He describes his experience of innovation, gamification and promotion of virtual events as Director of Social Media at Dynatrace.
If you haven’t got a ticket to FINITE Fest, our one-day virtual conference, head here.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What is the virtual event space like at the moment in B2B marketing?
- How can you leverage social media for B2B virtual event marketing?
- How can virtual B2B events encourage employee advocacy?
- How should B2B marketers choose a virtual event platform?
- Can hybrid events work with a smaller budget and for smaller B2B companies?
- How is digital fatigue impacting virtual events?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!