A growing dependency on marketing automation begs the question: Will technology replace marketers?
Julien has an incredible take on the role of technology in B2B marketing, as he thinks optimistically about the opportunities MarTech can bring, and questions a widespread fear that marketers will lose their jobs to bots.
Julien shares how to leverage technology for the greater good of creativity, and gives examples of brands who are using it to their advantage.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- What is the relationship between technology and marketing now?
- Is technology replacing marketing roles?
- How can technology enable creativity in marketing?
- Does technology enable small startups with no audience?
- How can technology lead creative campaigns with data?
- Do marketers now have to be analytical and creative?
- Will technology replace agencies?
- Upcoming excitements and challenges with marketing technology
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!