Sometimes, an organisation needs a complete transformation to strategically set up their marketing function for long term success. Sometimes, they need to do away with traditional marketing methods and lean into digital.
In this episode of the FINITE Podcast, we talked to Jaime Punishill, CMO at Lionbridge, where he undertook a digital transformation upon starting. Jaime tells us how he deconstructed the old marketing function at Lionbridge and reformed it in a modern, dynamic way.
Lionbridge is a world leader in localisation and translation for brands. With over 5000 global employees, the digital transformation of their marketing and online presence was no small feat.
Listen to the full episode to learn about:
- Jaime’s background in making digital transformations
- Why Lionbridge was in need of a digital transformation
- How do you build rapport as a marketing leader in a new organisation?
- How does the structure of a marketing function change with a transformation?
- When do you start to scale marketing through content after a digital transformation?
- How do you build out marketing processes and automation after a transformation?
- How to get buy-in from the rest of the organisation to build out marketing?
- How do you prove the success of the digital transformation and marketing efforts?
- How do you measure the success of a digital transformation?
- How digital marketing can thrive through Covid and beyond
Find the full episode here:
And once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!