One of the biggest obstacles to great account-based marketing is an unsupportive senior leadership team. Without internal buy-in, young ABM programmes are faced with a lack of cross-functional alignment, low budgets and short timespans to prove effectiveness: limitations that inevitably prove gatekeepers correct.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Why is it a challenge for many B2B marketers to get internal buy-in to start ABM programmes?
- What’s the best starting point for ABM?
- Should ABM be used purely for existing accounts? Or net new ones as well?
- Should pilots be used to kickstart ABM programmes?
- How should you define budgets to start an ABM programme?
- Which teams should be brought in to the ABM journey at the start of a programme?
- How can a sales team come into play when starting an ABM programme?
- What metrics should you be measuring to prove the value of a young ABM programme?
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!