Evelina Amanatidou is a B2B leader with a background leading field marketing teams and marketing ops at SAP. In her current role, as Global Head of Marketing and Communications at Temenos, she bridges the gap between marketing and communications for a leading FinTech organisation that serves 3000 financial institutions and 1.2 billion people.
On this FINITE Podcast, Evelina shares how she leads both functions to reduce silos for successful messaging.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- Evelina’s background in B2B tech marketing
- How does marketing and comms work together at Temenos
- Challenges of bridging marketing and comms
- Where does partner marketing come in to comms?
- How to bridge the gap between marketing and comms
- Is comms always top of funnel?
- Does size and maturity of a B2B org have an effect on comms?
- Women in marketing leadership
Find the full episode here:
Once you’re done listening, find more of our B2B marketing podcasts here!